Monday, March 17, 2008

Brigadoon!!

I just finished my latest Musical called "Brigadoon" It is a play about a magical village in scottland that appers every 100 years, when 2 americans happen apon the village and one of them falls in love with one of the girls in the town named Fiona.

My Characters' name is Charlie Dalrymple! He is a guy in this town called Brigadoon who gets married. (Mostly the coolest character in the whole entire play!)
The Picture up and to the right is of me trying to get pass all of Jean's friends to be with her.

The Picture Right Below this is of Me serenading my fionce Jean McLaren.

Yes, This is Tanner in a kilt! It is not a dress dispite what you may think! :-)


1 comment:

The Snow Queen said...

Is this Blog going to be just about tanner? I think there are more kids in the Snow family.

Dave